We are pleased that you are considering the Arts & Science Program at McMaster University.
Admission to the Arts & Science Program is limited and by selection only. All Arts & Science Program applicants are required to provide additional information on the Supplementary Application form to assist us in making decisions on admission. The purpose of the Supplementary Application is to help us learn more about you and your ideas, interests, and activities.
There is no formula for a “good” Supplementary Application.
Please note before beginning:
- To be considered for admission, you MUST complete and submit the MANDATORY supplementary application form.
- You must have applied to the Arts & Science Program 1 (MX on the OUAC application form) in order to have this form reviewed.
- You must have a valid OUAC number (Your OUAC number is 10 digits long, beginning with the year, followed by 6 numbers, e.g. 2021123456).
- We need to know about YOU, so please complete all sections of this form without help.
- The name you enter into your Supplementary Application must match the name entered into your OUAC application.
- Please note that italics, underlining, bolding and certain special characters (such as Wingdings) cannot be accommodated on the form.
- There is a 1500 character limit for each section. Please avoid using indentations, line breaks and paragraph breaks as they will affect your character limit.
- Please save a copy of your application for your records.
- Your status on the MOSAIC Student Center (applicants.mcmaster.ca) will not reflect the successful submission of your supplementary application until approximately 3-4 weeks after the 1 February deadline.